Basic prescription glasses do not protect the eyes in hazardous environments; Univet 5X7 High Contrast Orange OTG Safety Glasses - 5X7.03.00.04 offer powerful protection and are made to fit comfortably over your normal glasses so your eyes stay protected while you work.
- OTG design for use with prescription glasses
- Orange lenses offer higher contrast in low light conditions.
- BLUE LIGHT SAFETY GLASSES. Get 100% protection against the blue light from your electronics thanks to the UV525 protection filter.
- ENJOY 100% UV PROTECTION. Protect your eyes from harmful UV rays with some of the highest UV protection on the market - up to 525nm.
- ANTI-FOG AND SCRATCH-RESISTANT. thanks to the Univet KN - Vanguard ULTRA coating. This protects the lenses from debris damage and keeps them from fogging up as you change environments.
- Temples with rubber terminals and tilting movement
- Temples adjustable in length
- Integrated side shields
- Soft Pad Technology allows for almost limitless adjustment
- Lens marking: 2-1.7 U 1 FT K N CE
- Frame Marking: Mod.5X7 U EN166 FT U EN175 FT CE
- Weight: 37 g
- Frame Type: Over-The-Glasses (OTG)
- Frame Material: PC
- Frame Colour: Black / Orange
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Lens Technology: Anti-Scratch + Anti-Fog (KN - Vanguard PLUS) and UV525.
- Standards: EN166 - EN170
Vanguard PLUS is an anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, applied on both sides of the lenses, with K and N certification. This treatment guarantees anti-fogging properties 5 times greater than required by standard regulations and an abrasion resistance that is two times higher than the requirements of the EN166 norm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.