Moldex 9500 A2B2E1 gas cartridge filters protect against organic gases (boiling point above 65 degrees centigrade), inorganic gases, vapours and acid gases.
- Suitable for Moldex Series 7000 and 9000 Masks
- EasyLock Bayonet connector
- Particulate filters can either be connected with the gas cartridges or directly with the mask body.
- Simpler Logistics - 30% less parts
- Gas filters and pre-assembled filters tested and certified to EN 14387:2004+A1:2008
Organic & Inorganic gases and vapours & Acids, boiling point > 65°C Working with solvents. Protects against a huge range of hazards including:
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Other Acids
**Please Read Products Document Before Use**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.