With a flexible cushioned cradle and easy-to-use adjustments, this Honeywell 1031740Turboshield ratcheted headgear provides unparalleled comfort for long periods of use. It’s designed for use with a range of visors to offer full-face protection from falling or flying objects, impact, splash, UV and airborne debris. Can also be worn with most goggles, respiratory protection and hearing protection.
- Patented, secure visor attachment system for the quickest, easiest visor replacement available
- Breathable, removable, washable headband
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use adjustment knobs – even when wearing gloves
- Patent-pending suspension system with comfort-designed headgear features dual material technology for cushioned comfort
- Smooth-pivoting action with positive stops in raised and lowered position
- Ergonomically designed ratcheting headgear mechanism assures quick, easy adjustment to achieve an optimal fit
- Simple push-button release system allows for easy visor exchange in seconds
- Shell Marking HON 166 BT A 3 9 CE
- Replacement visors are available in Clear, Grey, Shade 3.0 and Shade 5.0. Clear and Grey lenses are also available with dual anti-scratch/anti-fog coating for longer visor life and reduced fogging (all the visor sold separately)
Automotive / construction / chemical industry / food industry / foundry / glass / industrial cleaning / iron and steel / laboratory / maintenance / medical / pharmaceutical / offshore / petrochemical / shipbuilding
Document & Certification
Honeywell Turboshield Headgear datasheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.