Comfort and wide range of vision for long-term work.
- Silicone body and ergonomic design for optimum fit
- Wide field of vision: through the panoramic screen.
- Click-fit cartridge fastening system
- Easy to assemble and disassemble: for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Use with Honeywell Standard RD40 Respirator Filters - sold separately
- Available in 3 sizes
Technical characteristics of the full face mask
- Complies with Standard EN 136
- Polycarbonate panoramic screen
- Soft silicone closure
- Ergonomic design
- RD 40 threaded connection
- 5-point harness
- laboratories, pharmaceutical industry: exposure to aerosols containing bacteria or viruses, handling powders creating a risk for skin and eyes, working in clean rooms.
- oil and gas industry: handling chemicals with a risk of splashes (gas detection),
OPTIFIT Sigle is a Full-face mask, APR class 2 following EN 136:1998 , dedicated to offering respiratory protection, depending on the canister type assembled on it.
The effective protection is set by the standard and the combination :
The Nominal Protection Factor is:
OPTIFIT + P3 : NPF 1000
OPTIFIT + gas cannister : NPF 2000
OPTIFIT + combined gas P3: NPF 1000
For optimal protection, it is recommended to use Honeywell Aluminium canisters or Honeywell Plastic Cannister ( class 2 )
They can only be used insufficiently ventilated premises where the atmosphere contains a minimum oxygen volume of 17 %.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.