Honeywell-North 1035453 Bayonet A1P3 Filter
- The A1P3 cartridge is class 1 filter for filtration of organic vapours filtration with boiling point >65°C and particulates in many applications.
- The Honeywell-North range provides high quality and cost-effective protection.
- The cartridges of Honeywell range are tested against standard EN14387.
- The cartridge is lightweight for increased comfort
- Easy user seal without the use of adapters
- 'Click' gives workers audible peace of mind that the filter is installed safely
- Standard: EN 14387:2004+A1:2008
- Protection Type: organic vapours filtration with boiling point >65°C and particulates
- Connection Type: Bayonet
- Protection Level: A1P3
- Body Material: High impact styrene
- Filtering Material: ABS - Activated carbon
- Supplied in: 1 pair
COMPATIBLE WITH VARIOUS HONEYWELL MASKS
The bayonet connection makes these cartridges compatible with
- Valuair (1001573 or 1001574)
- Premier (1001575 or 1001576)
- Optift Twin (1715231, 1715241, 1715251)
- MX/PF half-masks (1001558)
- N5400-B mask. (N65754401)
- HM500 Series Half Mask
Please note that before use, you must ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area, respect the shelf life figuring on the filter and check the seal points.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.