HONEYWELL N65754301 N5400 - Class 2 - Silicone Ideal for use in laboratories, pharmaceutical industry: exposure to aerosols containing bacteria or viruses, handling powders, clean rooms. Oil and gas industry: handling chemicals with a risk of splashes (gas detection),
- Light silicone mask, soft and flexible with head harness consisting of five plastic straps.
- Easy to use and a perfect fit.
- High resistance to chemicals.
- Hard-coated polycarbonate screen resistant to impacts and scratches providing a wide field of view
- Body Silicone or elastomer
- Eyepiece Polycarbonate
- Harness Adjustable four-point (version elastomer) or five-point (silicone version) harness
- Speech diaphragm Integrated (plastic)
- Single filter system "Rd40" Connection
- Wearing corrective lenses Possible
Use with Honeywell Standard RD40 Respirator Filters - sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.