The HL400™AM dispensers for earplugs are designed to meet today’s safety needs. The turn knob and catch tray are treated with an antimicrobial additive, making earplug dispensing more hygienic. The antimicrobial additive releases slowly to reduce the bioburden on the turn knob. This way the product remains clean and does not require extra cleaning, thus, driving cost savings. This product does not protect users or others against disease-causing organisms.
- HL400 AM dispenser with a prefilled canister of 400 pairs Max earplugs
- Durable, recyclable plastic canister — with multiple refill options
- Can be used free-standing or mounted on a wall
- Easy twist knob with 180˚ of access, makes dispensing earplugs easy
- Catch basin prevents earplugs from falling onto the ground
- Reduces packaging waste
- Maintains good hygiene
- Max Lite size for workers with smaller ear canals.
- Low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear.
- Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
- SNR: 34dB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.