Honeywell 4580081 DexPure 800-81 Unpowdered Nitrile Single-Use Gloves 100-Piece
- Agrifood industry: the final phase of the processing of fish, meat and poultry, dairy products, cheese, biscuits, collective catering. Medical laboratories. Fine assembly of oily parts. For the handling of chemicals. Electronics.
- CE CATEGORY: II Intermediary risks
- In accordance with standards :
- EN 420-2003 Basic standard
- EN 374-2003 Chemical risks and against micro-organisms
- EN 455 1&2 Non-reusable medical glove
- CE Regulation 1934/2004: food contact
- Powder-free nitrile glove.
- Blue translucent.
- AQL: 1.5
- Food preparation.
- Laboratory works.
- Manufacturing and presentation of cosmetics.
- Common hospital duties.
- Assembly of small objects.
- Disposable glove for an excellent touch.
- Its patterned finish provides a better grip.
- Nitrile offers better mechanical resistance than latex
- It also provides superior performance when in contact with greasy products.
- The glove is treated to prevent the development of bacteria.
- Its non-powdered interior ensures the absence of a transfer of cornstarch to foodstuffs, for a lower risk of allergy.
- Certified for contact with food.
- Its blue colour easy to detect makes it suitable for the agrifood industry.
- Nitrile is an alternative for users who are allergic to natural latex.
In conformity the European standards
7 to 10
**Please Read Information Manual Before Use**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.