Honeywell CoreShield 25-0913B Steel Black liner, Smooth Nitrile Black Coating Cut Level E / A5 Gloves offer exceptional cut-resistance and outstanding oil- and dry-grip performance, ensuring outstanding protection during sharp cut risk tasks. The gloves are flexible, lightweight, and highly grippy, helps to prevent hand fatigue for workers who need to wear gloves all day long.
- Cut resistant E/A5.
- 13 gauge HPPE/stainless steel black liner
- Smooth Nitrile Coating provides dry grip, water and oil proof, abrasion resistant, high-level of durability and excellent dexterity
- Touchscreen resistive and capacitive
- Silicone Free
- A longer cuff ensures wrist protection.
- CoreShiel gloves have a reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Great for Heavy-duty sheet metal handling, glass handling, machining, metal stamping, metal recycling
- Metal stamping
- Glass handling
Size: 7, 8, 9, 10
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Tear resistance||4||Puncture resistance||2|
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||E|
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.