Honeywell CoreShield 24-0913B Basalt Black liner, Smooth Nitrile Black Coating Cut Level D / A4 Gloves offer great cut-resistance and outstanding oil- and dry-grip performance and high puncture resistance, ensuring outstanding protection during sharp cut risk tasks. The gloves are flexible, lightweight, and highly grippy, helps to prevent hand fatigue for workers who need to wear gloves all day long.
- Cut resistant D/A4.
- 13 gauge, HPPE/basalt black liner
- Smooth Nitrile Coating provides dry grip, water and oil proof, abrasion resistant, high-level of durability and excellent dexterity
- Touchscreen resistive and capacitive
- High Puncture resistance at level 4
- Silicone Free
- A longer cuff ensures wrist protection.
- CoreShiel gloves have a reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Great for Glass handling, drywall work, automotive assembly, metal fabrication and handling, metal cans handling, steel wires handling, metal recycling
- Metal stamping
- Glass handling
Size: 7, 8, 9, 10
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Tear resistance||4||Puncture resistance||4|
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||D|
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
Coreshield Gloves Select Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.