Honeywell CoreShield 21-1818B 18 Gauge Nylon Black Liner, Super Thin Nitrile Black Coating Gloves - Cut Level A1/A offer good resistance against oil and water, while the 18 gauge nylon liner provides extraordinary fit and dexterity performance.
- 18 gauge, HPPE/basalt black liner provide extraordinary fit and dexterity
- Super Thin Nitrile Coating offers excellent dry grip, water and oil proof, Softness and comfort hand feeling.
- Touchscreen is resistive and capacitive.
- Silicone Free
- A longer cuff ensures wrist protection.
- CoreShiel gloves have a reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Great for General handling, small parts assembly, packaging, warehousing, light maintenance, material handling, shipping
- Metal stamping
- Glass handling
Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Tear resistance||2||Puncture resistance||1
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||A|
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.