The Honeywell CoreShield 21-1515B Nitrile Micro-Foam Handling Gloves offer superb resistance against abrasion, while their highly dexterous nature is perfect for precision handling tasks. The gloves feature a longer cuff for extra protection, while the touchscreen compatible design is ideal for using touchpads on the job.
- 15 gauge, nylon black liner provide extraordinary fit and dexterity
- Micro-Foam Nitrile Coating provides 360° breathability, excellent grip, water and oil proof, comfort, abrasion resistance, reduced hand fatigue, and excellent dexterity
- Touchscreen is resistive and capacitive.
- Silicone Free
- A longer cuff ensures wrist protection.
- CoreShiel gloves have a reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Great for General handling, small parts assembly, packaging, warehousing, light maintenance, material handling, shipping
- Metal stamping
- Glass handling
Size: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Tear resistance||3||Puncture resistance||1
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||A|
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.