Honeywell 1005614 premium Series 4211 - FFP2 NR D Valved Mask - Size M/L
- Folding respirator packed in a tightly sealed individual bag to prevent contamination.
- Fluid-resistant outer shell to reduce risks of contamination.
- Ultra-soft hypoallergenic Willtech™ nose seal with absorption properties and a tight film.
- Preformed and coloured nose bridge to save time to perfectly adjust the mask and to instantly identify its protection level.
- Vast interior volume with built-in chin piece for a better fit and communication made easier.
- Elasticated sliding straps, highly flexible and resistant, to increase comfort and safety and to ease donning/doffing.
- Lightweight respirators(15g) to reduce wearers'fatigue.
- No latex, no silicone, nor PVC.
- Dolomite-tested. Box dispenser to save time.
Application: Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparartion industry, woodworking (including oak, beech, exotic woods), agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry,cutting and moulding of metals, pharmaceutical manufacturing, nuclear industry, toxic waste treatment, battery (Ni-Cad), biological risks, etc ... Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, non ferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, maganese, molybdenum, antimony, nickel, platinum, rhodium, strychnine, uranium, moderately radio-active particles, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*: FFP2 class (average class). "NR" (Non Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
Limitation to use:
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 50 (20 in the UK, FIN, D, S, I) x WEL*
- in the presence of toxic or radioactive contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
- fire fighting.
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
This respirator does not supply oxygen.
* WEL : Workplace Exposure Limit.
Specification and Document
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.