Honeywell 2000044 Welder Blue Heat Resistant
- Welding and heavy handling
- 5 fingers glove
- Heat resistant, blue
- Gunn cut, winged thumb, gauntless
- Interior lined with cotton padding
- Yoke at thumb, fingertips and hand stitching
- Palm and back in cowhide split leather (1.2/1.4 mm)
- 140 mm cuff in split leather lined with canvas
- The hide leather is ideal for welders' gloves.
- The US assembly, winged thumb and flexible materials used make this glove anatomical, thus providing excellent comfort for use.
- The lining in cotton fleece increases the comfort and the heat insulation of the glove.
CE CATEGORY : II Intermediary risks
In accordance with standards :
NF EN 420-2003 EEC Basic standards
NF EN 388-2003 Mechanical risks
NF EN 407-2003 Thermical risks
NF EN 12477A-2000 Protection for welders type A
EN 407 - Heat and/or Fire
|Behaviour and/or fire||4||Resistance to contact heat||1|
|Resistance to convective heat||3||Resistance to radiant heat||X|
|Resistance to small metal splashes||4||Resistance to molten metal splashes||X|
|Protective gloves for welders||Type A|
EN 388 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||3||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||1|
|Tear resistance||3||Puncture resistance||2|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.