Water-repellent, stylish and strong, the Bollé Hustler Polarised Safety Glasses HUSTPOL use polarised lenses to offer high comfort and reduce light that causes glare. This helps to enhance clarity for the user, while the special coating on top of the glasses means that fogging and scratches are reduced and the lifespan of the glasses is increased.
POLARIZED - Outdoor Use
Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality, it offers unbeatable comfort by filtering glare and reflections. Ideal for the maritime environment. Filter 99.99% of UVA/UVB. The polarizing filter contains perfectly aligned crystals, which block horizontally polarized light. Acting like a Venetian blind, it eliminates dazzle and only lets "useful" light pass through. Polarized lenses offer incomparable comfort on the water, and also for outdoor activities, driving, and around town.
- Feature a water-repellent design that is ideal for off-shore environments
- Features a coating that resists fogging and scratches
- Polarized Lens providing optimum protection and reducing glare
- TIPGRIP non-slip temples
- Non-slip bridge
- Low-energy impact protection
- Lens marking: 5-3.1 1 FT CE
- Frame Marking: EN166 FT CE
- Weight: 32 g
- Frame Type: Full Frame
- Frame Material: Nylon / EVA
- Frame Colour: Black
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colour: Smoke - Polarized Lens
- Lens Coating: Anti-scratch and Anti-fog Coating
- Standards: EN166 - EN172
- Supplied with: Microfiber Pouch
Document for Bolle HUSTLER Safety Glasses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.