The Univet 6X3 Ventilated Solar G15 Safety Goggles - 6X3.00.00.05 , K&N Rated Lens, Interaction among PPE, provide full protection from liquids, large dust particles and molten metals and hot solids, as well as ultraviolet radiation.
Solar G15 Lens - Outdoor use
- The Solar G-15 can filter 85% of solar light, this allows to achieve a lower visual fatigue and an outstanding and comfortable protection and perfect visibility also in case of reverberations.
- The Solar-G15, ideal to protect from sun rays, grants a realistic vision of the surrounding environment both for forms and colours.
- G means that the lens is green/gray
- 15 means transmission 15%
- Solar G15 PC Green lens ideal for outdoor work
- Certified according to EN166 standard, point 3 and 4 for protection against droplets, splashes and large dust particles
- 6X3 goggle is designed for perfect integration with the prescription glasses, ensuring total protection.
- Fast interchange lens system
- Frame engineered for a soft facial support
- Compatible with filtering half masks
- Lens with anti-fog and anti-scratch ultra performing Vanguard UDC treatment
- Can be used for prolonged periods as it does not create distortion or fatigue
- Medium-energy impact protection
- Suitable for use in extreme temperatures between -5°C and +55°C
- Frame Marking: EU EN166 3 4 9 BT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-3/5-3.1 U 1 BT 9 K N CE
- Attachable visor can be purchased separately to transform goggles into a face shield
- Weight: 81 g
- Frame Type: Vented - Indirect Ventilation
- Frame Technology: Overspec, Interaction among PPE
- Frame Colour: Gunmetal / Green
- Lens Colour: Green
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens technology: Anti-Scratch + Anti-Fog (KN - Vanguard ULTRA)
- Fields of use: Liquids (3), Large dust particles (4) and Molten metals and hot solids (9)
- Standards: EN166, EN170 and EN172.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.