Univet 5X1 Solar G15 Green Lens Safety Glasses - 5X1.03.00.05 With anti-scratch & anti-fog coating, UV 400 protection, offer a high level of protection for your eyes in high brightness.
Solar G15 Lens - Outdoor use
- The Solar G-15 can filter 85% of solar light, this allows to achieve a lower visual fatigue and an outstanding and comfortable protection and perfect visibility also in case of reverberations.
- The Solar-G15, ideal to protect from sun rays, grants a realistic vision of the surrounding environment both for forms and colours.
- G means that the lens is green/gray
- 15 means transmission 15%
- Solar G-15 PC Green lens ideal for outdoor work
- Fast interchangeable lenses system
- Patent nose pad with height adjustment
- Temples with rubber terminals and tilting movement
- Temples adjustable in length and inclination
- Frame with Floating Lens technology
- Anti-Scratch + Anti-Fog (KN - Vanguard PLUS)
- Includes UV400 protection to prevent UV damage
- Lens marking: 2C-3/5-3.1 U 1 FT K N CE
- Frame Marking: Mod5X1 U 166 FT U 175-F
- Weight: 28 g
- Frame Type: Half Frame
- Frame Material: PC
- Frame Colour: Dark Grey / Green
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colour: Green
- Lens Technology: Anti-Scratch + Anti-Fog (KN - Vanguard PLUS) and UV400
- Standards: EN166, EN170 and EN172
Lens Technology - Vanguard PLUS and UV400
Vanguard PLUS is an anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, applied on both sides of the lenses, with K and N certification. This treatment guarantees anti-fogging properties 5 times greater than required by standard regulations and an abrasion resistance that is two times higher than the requirements of the EN166 norm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.