Honeywell 2100251 Workeasy Black PU Work Gloves
Workeasy Gloves have seamless polyester liners for improved dexterity and long-lasting comfort
- Palms and fingers dipped in black a polyurethane coating to protect from abrasion and tears
- Lab gloves fit close, and non-piling material ensures compatibility with precise work
- Honeywell™ Workeasy Black PU Gloves are work gloves that protect your hands while maintaining your hand dexterity
- Silicone-free construction ideal for electronics assembly, laboratory gloves, and other sensitive duties
- Polyester liner is soft and comfortable, making long shifts easier to tolerate
- RESISTANCE The polyester and its polyurethane coating provide a good abrasion and tear resistance. The PU coating ensures a good grip.
- SAFETY Non pilling, the polyester fiber is suitable for precision work. The gloves are certified as "silicone-free" to ensure their use in painting.
- HYGIENE Its dark colour makes it more soilproof, thus ensuring a longer life.
- Compliant with EN 388 standard, rating 3121
- Pack of 10 Pairs
Size Range: 6/XXS, 7/XS, 8/M, 9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL
EN 388 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||3||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||1|
|Tear resistance||2||Puncture resistance||1|