Honeywell 1002757 Vistamax VX 2131 Indirect Ventilation Goggles provide excellent protection against droplets of liquids as well as good ventilation ideal for the chemical environment.
- Curved PVC frame - leading edge in looks and performance.
- The Fog-Ban Polycarbonate lens offers a good anti-scratch resistance with excellent anti-fog properties.
- Polycarbonate lens and PVC frame will protect against molten metals and hot solids ideal for the foundry industry.
- A deep frame profile provides protection over most prescription eyewear and can be worn with disposable masks.
- Can be used in foundry industry - marking 9 for molten metal and hot solids.
- Indirect ventilation on Vistamax VX 2131 will provide excellent protection against droplets of liquids as well as good ventilation ideal for the chemical environment.
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UV protection
- Applications involving heat, humidity or physical exertion.
- Standards Met EN166:2001
- Shade Lens Colour: Clear
- Lens Coating: FogBan Coating - Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Frame Colour: Clear
- Frame Style: Indirect Ventilation
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate
- Strap Material: Fabric
- Frame marking: B-D 166 3 4 9 B
- Lens Marking: D 1 B 9 CE
Industry / administration / laboratory / petrochemical
Document and Certificate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.