Honeywell 1032501 SuperOne 3207 V2 FFP3 NR D Non-Valved Mask
Economic, Simple and effective. Silicone free, Latex-free, PVC free and Lightweight. Moulded model SuperOneExclusive design and shape: "One size fits all". Boxes of 30 masks.
- Unique design and shape: limited number of references.
- Pre-formed shell: rigid half-mask: the mask shape is maintained throughout use, for increased comfort.
- Internal volume: facilitated communication, no pressure on the face for increased comfort.
- Inner layer, ultra-light and ultra-soft: soft and pleasant touch to the skin to avoid irritation and increase comfort, easy breathing for greater acceptance over time.
- Upper preformed section near the nasal outline: quick and easy adjustment, highly effective and safe, fits all faces.
- Moving nasal element: compatible with goggles, excellent field of vision.
- High-performance exhalation valve: low exhalation resistance, mask inside cooler for enhanced comfort and acceptance over time.
- Protected valve membrane on the front: minimal risk of damage and leakage for increased safety.
- *NR = Non reusable - **D = tested using Dolomite
Application: Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparartion industry, woodworking, agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry,cutting and moulding of metals, etc ... Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, non ferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, maganese, molybdenum, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 50 (30 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*: FFP3 class (average toxicity). "NR" (Non Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
Limitation to use:
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 50 (30 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*.
- in the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
- fire fighting.
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
This respirator does not supply oxygen.
Document and Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.