Honeywell Spacel 3000 RA/EBJ Disposable Type 3B, 4, 5, 6 Category 3 Coverall with Hood Conforms to EN14605 EN13982-1 EN13034 Type 6 And EN14126
Liquid-tight coverall designed to protect workers from chemicals. Its new ergonomics offer better fitting and protection. The model with elasticated wrists and ankles; the double-adhesive flap and welded zipper.
- Enhanced protection
- Sealed zipper covered with a double adhesive flap.
- Sealed seams.
- Very good abrasion, tear and perforation resistance.
- Watertight due to ‘‘Spaseal’’ welding, exclusive to Honeywell Safety Products.
- Excellent visibility
- Double adhesive flap Sealed zipper
- Long bust, arms, and legs
- Material elongation up to 400%.
- Elasticated hood, waist, wrists and ankles.
- Composition: Three-layer polyethylene film - yellow.
- Thickness: 100?m - 1 ?m equals 1/1,000,000m = 1 x10-6m = 1 micron
- Conforms to EN 14605
- Conforms to EN 13982-1
- Conforms to EN13034 Type 6
- Conforms to EN14126
Chemistry, petrochemistry, in-shore/off-shore oil industry, industrial maintenance, pharmaceutical industry, spoiled beach cleaning, transportation of hazardous materials, industrial sub-contracting cleaning, sanitation, waste processing, emergency services.
S 164-172 cm
M 170-178 cm
L 176-184 cm
XL 182-190 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.