Some tough jobs are wetter than others. For those jobs your workers need Honeywell Rig Dog Waterproof Gloves. They provide comfortable, heavy-duty impact protection, guard against cuts and abrasions, and enhance grip for more control handling risky wet surfaces.
Honeywell Rig Dog Waterproof Gloves designed to be durable and highly breathable, so they are comfortable to wear for long shifts. When you want to protect your workers’ hands, you want Rig Dog™.
- HEAVY-DUTY IMPACT PROTECTION - Reinforced TPR (thermoplastic rubber) composite material: Honeywell Core Nest™ technology: that enhances energy absorption on the back of the hand to provide enhanced impact protection from impact injuries. Elevated fingertip protection provides improved impact protection on fingertips from hammering.
- EXCELLENT OIL GRIP and HIGH-LEVEL CUT PROTECTION - Multilayer fabrics provide EN ISO 388:2016 cut resistant level F, enhanced oil and dry/wet grip; level 4 abrasion protection (single layer) to help workers stay confident and in control around oily and sharp hazards.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT; FLEXIBILITY- Quick dry and moisture management capability for better sweat control so the gloves are more comfortable to wear during long shifts.
- LOW OIL PERMEATION - Minimum stitching on palm provides low oil permeability which offers comfort and durability.
- WATER RESISTANT – Integrated: water-resistant membrane to keep hands dry in wet applications
- SLIP ON CUFF – For quick donning and doffing.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Back: Polyester and spandex, with foam inside
- TPR: Thermal Plastic Rubber (Polyester spacer fabric inside)
- Fourchette (finger side panels): Polyester and Polyurethane (PU)
- Suitable for oil and gas, construction, railways, mining and heavy duty industries
- Ideals for rigging, drilling, material handling and ship building applications
|Type||Rig Dog Waterproof|
|Material||Thermal Plastic Rubber|
|Cuff Style||Slip On|
|Resistance||Impact Resistant, Cut Resistant, Oil Permeation, Waterproof|
|Size||Size 7 -- Size 10|
|Glove Size||Hand Circumference (mm)||Hand Length (mm)|
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Tear resistance||3||Puncture resistance||3|
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||F||Impact Protection||P|
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.