Honeywell-North 1788155 Rd40 Plastic A2B2E2K2P3 Combined Filters Cartridge
- Lasting and lightweight filter housing: for better comfort.
- Suitable for use in specific zone as free-metal zone and /or nuclear industry
- High-performance filtration of gas and particles beyond CE requirements: for longer and excellent filtration effectiveness.
- Specific cartridge structure: for better breathing resistance and user comfort.
- Adapted design: clearing the field of view.
- Safe storage: between each use (cover)
- The Honeywell plastic filter range provides cost-effective protection, without compromise on its quality.
- This plastic filter is tested according to the EN14387 and the EN143 standard.
- Most of filters can be stored for 6 months after opening thanks to plastic cove
- For use with full-face mask equipped with an Rd40 connector
- For protection against Vapours of organic compounds with boiling point above 65°C, inorganic and acid gases and vapours, ammonia and ammonia derivatives, mercury, vapours solid and liquid particles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.