Work environments are different, and each one has its own safety needs. Stay compliant with fall protection regulations and keep your workers safe against arc flash risks when working at height with the Honeywell Miller H500 Arc Flash series.
The primary safety concerns with working at height are falls, the most frequent cause of fatal accidents. Providing your workers with reliable fall protection equipment and staying compliant with legal and regulatory obligations is essential, but not enough. Arc flash incidents can occur at any time people work with electrical components. Keep workers safe against electrical hazards at height with the new Honeywell Miller H500 Arc Flash series.
- Fall protection harness with protection against against arc flash risks.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design, easy to fit, buckle up and remove.
- Polyamide webbing with removable shoulder padding for comfort and durability.
- 100&% dielectric hardware – mating buckles, shoulder buckles, back and side D-rings.
- Tested to ASTM F887-20 with an electric arc energy of 40 cal/cm²
- EN 361:2002 and EN 358:2018 tested & certified.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 140 kg
- Lightweight (Size S = 2.2 kg; Size M = 2.6 kg; Size L = 3 kg)
Document of Miller H500 Arc Flash Safety Harness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.