JUNIOR A VL is part of the Honeywell light duty airhoods range designed for use with powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) as Compact Air 200, Compact Air or Airbelt. This model is fully transparent and it can be equipped with a cape for increase protection.
It is recommended in working area where protection is required for respiratory organs, face and head against harmful particles, mists, gasses and vapours. Great use in painting, sanding, grinding, chemicals, handling, maintenance.
This system procures air to the user via the supply hose connected between PAPR (equipped with filters) and the hood. The filtered airflow enters at the rear and flows through the airduct and leaves the hood via the face collar.
- Wide transparent visor: which lets in light and provides a large field of view without any distortion.
- Full-face protection: including front deflector and chin cup.
- Washable face seal: flexible and resilient, ensuring a comfortable protective pressure around the face.
- One clip system: with spring for disposable visors. ensure easy installation of disposable visors that protect the main visor against permanent damage.
- Acetate components: fully transparent and providing a perfect view.
- Ensuring a comfortable protective pressure around the face.
- Honeywell Junior VL Light Duty Airhood For PAPR Systems conforms to: EN 12941.
>>>>> Download Datasheet<<<<<
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.