This Howard Leight Max Earplug is the world's most-used polyurethane foam earplug.
Workers who need to block out loud noise demand the best protection and comfort available in an earplug. That’s where MAX comes in. The world’s most popular polyurethane foam earplug, MAX offers superior noise-blocking performance in a single-use disposable earplug. MAX's enhanced contoured shape is easier to insert and resists backing out of the ear canal, while its softer foam delivers superior long-wearing comfort – delivering a solid performance that your workers can depend on.
- The world’s most-used polyurethane foam earplug
- Bell shape delivers maximum in-ear comfort
- Contoured design easier to insert, resists tendency to back-out of ear canal
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up
- SNR: 37, H - 36 M - 35 L - 31
- Supplied in a box of 200 pairs
- SNR: 37 dB
- Colour: Coral
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- Style: Uncorded
- Shape: Bell
- Reusability: Disposable
- Size: One size fits all
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.