Honeywell Howard Leight Clarity C1 Earmuff provides uniform attenuation that allows speech frequencies to be heard with less distortion.
Clarity Series earmuffs improve worker safety by blocking noise, while voice and signal frequencies can be heard more naturally. Clarity earmuffs provide uniform attenuation that allows speech frequencies to be heard with less distortion – combating worker isolation and overprotection on the job. Plus, Clarity's robust non-deforming dielectric design withstands use and abuse while protecting workers in electrical environments.
- Uniform attenuation allows wearers to hear co-workers, instructions, warning sounds and other important sounds more naturally while attenuating harmful noise
- Dielectric construction suitable for electrical environments warning sounds and other important sounds more naturally while attenuating harmful noise
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear
- Inner-ventilated headband minimizes pressure on the head, breathes easier in warm/humid climates
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- SNR 25 dB
|Color||Metallic Blue||Material||Plastic||Supplied in||Individual Box|
|Style||Headband||SNR||20 dB||Brand||Honeywell Howard Leight|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.