Honeywell CoreShield 29-0910B 10 Gauge HPPE/Kevlar/Alloy Black Liner, Smooth Nitrile Black Coating Cut Level F / A9 Gloves offer the highest level of cut-resistance available, allowing the user to handle small sharp and oily parts. The gloves are flexible and dexterous, while a reinforced thumb crotch protects the key areas of your hands during handling.
- Cut resistant F / A9
- 10 gauge HPPE/Kevlar/alloy black liner
- Smooth Nitrile Coating provides dry grip, water and oil proof, abrasion resistant, high-level of durability and excellent dexterity
- Silicone Free
- A longer cuff ensures wrist protection.
- CoreShiel gloves have a reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Great for Assembly or movement of large, bulky, or heavy objects with sharp edges. Assembly or movement of difficult-to-grip items
- Metal stamping
- Glass handling
Size: 7, 8, 9, 10
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Tear resistance||4||Puncture resistance||4|
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||F|
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.