Honeywell CoreShield 23-0513B Basalt Black liner, Mico-foam Nitrile Black Coating Cut Level C / A3 Gloves offer good resistance against oil and water, while the HPPE/basalt black liner ensure further resistance against cuts and heat. The gloves are flexible and lightweight, proving perfect for high dexterity tasks.
- Cut level C / A3 grip gloves
- Heat contact insulation up to 100°C
- 13 gauge, HPPE/basalt black liner
- Micro-Foam Nitrile Coating provides 360° breathability, excellent grip, water and oil proof, comfort, abrasion resistance, reduced hand fatigue, and excellent dexterity
- Touchscreen is resistive and capacitive.
- High Puncture resistance at level 3
- Silicone Free
- A longer cuff ensures wrist protection.
- CoreShiel gloves have a reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Great for Light duty sheet, metal and glass, handling, metal stamping, parts assembly, metal recycling
- Metal stamping
- Glass handling
Size: 7, 8, 9, 10
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Tear resistance||4||Puncture resistance||3|
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||C|
EN 407 - Heat and/or Fire
|Behaviour and/or fire||X||Resistance to contact heat||1
|Resistance to convective heat||X||Resistance to radiant heat||X|
|Resistance to small metal splashes||X||Resistance to molten metal splashes||X|
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.