Honeywell CoreShield 22-7913B 13 gauge HPPE Black liner, Smooth Nitrile Black Coating Gloves - Cut Level A2/B offer a superb combination of dexterity and sensitivity, making them well suited to dry handling precision tasks. The gloves also offer good abrasion and tear resistance, making them well suited to handling rough and coarse items.
- 13 gauge, HPPE black liner provide outstanding dexterity
- Smooth Nitrile Coating provides dry grip, water and oil proof, abrasion resistant, high-level of durability and excellent dexterity
- Touchscreen is resistive and capacitive.
- Silicone Free
- A longer cuff ensures wrist protection.
- CoreShiel gloves have a reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Material handling, small parts assembly, light metal stamping, automotive assembly, white goods parts assembly
- Metal stamping
Size:6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Tear resistance||4||Puncture resistance||2|
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||B
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.