Honeywell CoreShield 22-7518B 18 gauge HPPE grey liner, Mico-foam Nitrile Black Coating Gloves - Cut Level A2/B offer good resistance against oil and water, while the 18 gauge HPPE grey liner have extraordinary fit and dexterity performance.
- 18 gauge, HPPE/basalt black liner provide extraordinary fit and dexterity
- Micro-Foam Nitrile Coating provides 360° breathability, excellent grip, water and oil proof, comfort, abrasion resistance, reduced hand fatigue, and excellent dexterity
- Touchscreen is resistive and capacitive.
- Silicone Free
- A longer cuff ensures wrist protection.
- CoreShiel gloves have a reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Material handling, small parts assembly, light metal stamping, automotive assembly, white goods parts assembly
- Metal stamping
- Glass handling
Size:6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
EN 388:2016 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||X|
|Cutting resistance (TMD test)||B
Document for the Honeywell Coreshield Gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.