Honeywell 2232230 Polytril Nitrile Protective Gloves Single Pack
- Handling of fine products in a dry, slightly greasy or soiled environment
- Assembly and electrical components (semi-conductors, microprocessors).
- Mounting and assembly of mechanical items in the automotive industry and in subcontracting.
- Packaging, presentation, separation of small items.
- Polyamide knitted extremely lightweight blue glove
- Grey polyurethane coating on palm and tips of fingers
- Elastic wrist
- Gauge 18.
- Length : 24 cm
- single pack
In accordance with standards :
EN 420-2003 Basic standards
EN 388-2003 Mechanical hazards
EN 388 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||1|
Certification and Document
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.