HONEYWELL 1710395 Panoramasque in black EPDM with PMMA lens + speech diaphragm
HONEYWELL PANO Ideal for use in laboratories, pharmaceutical industry: exposure to aerosols containing bacteria or viruses, handling powders creating a risk for skin and eyes, working in clean rooms. Oil and gas industry: handling chemicals with a risk of splashes (gas detection),
- Wide field of vision ensuring excellent lateral and downwards visibility
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) visor
- Facepiece seal on faceblank
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer(EPDM) faceblank, making the mask lightweight and resistant to wear
- Good facial compatibility
- One size with a high face-adaptability coefficient
- Five-strap head harness
- Quick-release adjusting buckles
- Cotton neck strap
- Side lobes for wearing prescription spectacles inside the mask
- Speech diaphragm for better speech transmission (stretched stainless steel membrane)
- Silicone exhalation valve
Use with Honeywell Standard RD40 Respirator Filters - sold separately
PANORAMASQUE is a full face mask, certified following EN 136:1989 standard, APR, dedicated to offer respiratory protection, depending on the canister type assembled on it .
Nominal Protection Factors or Assigned Protection Factors :
PANO + P3 : NPF = 1000
PANO + gas : NPF = 2000
PANO + combined gas P3 : NPF = 1000
They can only be used insufficiently ventilated premises where the atmosphere contains a minimum oxygen volume of 17 %.
>>>>> Declaration of Conformity<<<<<
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.