Certified to STANAG 2920 / ANSI Z87.1; EN166, EN172, Bolle TRYON BSSI (Bollé Safety Standard Issue) Polarized Lens Safety Glasses, Wrap-around equipped with co-injected FLEX160° temples, an adjustable nose bridge, and AS coating, TRYON BSSI Polarized perfectly combines innovation and absolute protection.
Polarized lens - Outdoor Use
A technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality, it offers unbeatable comfort by filtering glare and reflections.
Ideal for the maritime environment. Filters 99.99% of UVA/UVB. The polarizing filter contains perfectly aligned crystals, which block horizontally polarized light. Acting like a Venetian blind, it eliminates dazzle and only lets "useful" light pass through. Polarized lenses offer incomparable comfort on the water, and also for outdoor activities, driving, and around town.
- V50 ballistic resistance - STANAG 2920 : 837.3 km/h - 232,6 m/s
- Polarized PC lenses
- Panoramic field of vision
- Anti-scratch/anti-fog Platinum Coating
- Wrap-around & single-lens frame
- Adjustable Flex nose bridge
- Bi-material FLEX 160° PC/TPR temples
- Lens marking: 5-3.1 1 FT KN CE
- Frame Marking: EN166 FT CE UKCA
- Supplied with Microfibre pouch
- Weight: 26 g
- Frame Type: Half Frame
- Frame Material: PC/TPR
- Frame Colour: Black Matte
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colour: Smoke - Polarized Lens
- Lens Coating: Anti-scratch
- Ballistic Resistance: STANAG 2920
- Standards: EN166 - EN172 - UKCA
- Supplied With: Microfiber Pouch
Technologies & Standard
PLATINUM ASAF Coating Permanent coating on both sides of the lens gives them a high resistance to scratching and delays the onset of fogging. Certified K & N (EN166) PLATINUM® resists the most aggressive chemicals
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920 -In the case of Bollé Safety Standard Issue, goggles and glasses are subjected to impact tests using projectiles simulating ballistic fragments.
All the tests allow to calculate a V50 corresponding to the speed at which the projectile has a 50% chance to perforate the material. The value of the V50 varies according to the nature of the materials and therefore the colour of the lenses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.