With excellent protection against heat, medium-energy impact, and sun glare, The Bollé SUPERBLAST Ventilated Welding Goggles Shade 5 SUPBLAWPCC5 offer a superb, versatile level of protection that is ideal for welding and brazing. Their fully panoramic design and foam frames offer comfort, protection and visibility, while an adjustable strap fitted around the back of the goggles keeps them in place during use and ensures a secure fit.
Welding shade 5:
filters 99.9% UVA/UVB, 95% visible light and 99.9% IR.
- Flexible and clear frame for increased comfort
- Shade 5 for welding-brazing and oxy-cutting applications
- Intuitive and simple goggle-visor assembly system
- It can be worn over prescription glasses to avoid visual impairments
- Adjustable strap offers a perfect fit to virtually all users
- Frame Marking: EN166 3 4 9 BT CE
- Lens Marking: 5 1 9 BT CE
- Weight: 113 g
- Frame Type: Vented - Indirect Ventilation
- Frame Material: PVC
- Frame Colour: Back
- Lens Colour: Green Welding Shade 5
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Strap Material: Nylon Polyester
- Coating: Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog Coating
- Standards: EN166-EN169
- Chemical risk - Liquid droplets - 3 (Goggle, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory)
- Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - B
- Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - T
- Thermic Risk: 9 -- Molten metal and hot solids.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.