With an ESP lens and a durable polycarbonate frame, the Bollé Slam ESP Lens Safety Glasses SLAESP are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by exposure to sunglare are present. The glasses are scratch-resistant, and the comfort-fit temples and panoramic field of view provide improved comfort. As the lens benefits from ESP technology, it helps to reduce the risks caused by dazzle and blue light.
ESP Lens - Indoor / Outdoor use
ESP, Extra sensory Perception. an innovative coating to reduce dazzle and the harmful affects of blue light. B-ESP filters 70% of blue light, 64% of visible light and 99.99% of UVA/UVB
- 1 colour, 2 uses - indoor & outdoor.
- Provides good visible transmission (>60%).
- Reduces glare and reflections when moving from a dark to a well-lit environment.
- Filters out noxious blue light.
- Ultra wrap-around fit
- All-round field of vision
- Comfortable straight temples
- ESP Lens protects against sunglare, dazzle, and blue light
- Anti-scratch Coating
- 99.9% UV protection
- Supplied with Adjustable cord CORDC
- Lens marking: 5-1.4 1 FT CE
- Frame Marking: EN166 FT CE
- Weight: 24 g
- Frame Type: Rimless
- Frame Material: PC/TPR
- Frame Colour: Black
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colour: Brown - ESP Lens
- Lens Coating: Anti-Scratch
- Standards: EN166 - EN172
- Supplied With: Adjustable Cord
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.