Certified to STANAG 2920, ANSI Z87.1, EN166, EN172, Bolle SILEX+BSSI (Bollé Safety Standard Issue) Clear Lens Safety Glasses is equipped with our exclusive PLATINUM coating.
Clear Lens - Indoor Use
technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
- Bollé Safety clear lenses provide 90% light transmission.
- Engineered with the exclusive anti-fog / anti-scratch PLATINUM® coating.
- V50 ballistic resistance - STANAG 2920 : 803.5 km/s - 223,2 m/s
- Clear PC Lenses
- Anti-scratch/anti-fog Platinum Coating
- Panoramic field of vision
- Upper protection & single-lens frame
- Non-slip nose bridge
- Bi-material FLEX 160° PC/TPR temples
- Lens marking: 2C-1.2 1 FT KN CE
- Frame Marking: EN166 FT CE
- Supplied with Microfibre pouch
- Weight: 30 g
- Frame Type: Rimless
- Frame Material: PC/TPR
- Frame Colour: Black Matte
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Lens Coating: Platinum
- Ballistic Resistance: STANAG 2920 / ANSI Z87.1
- Standards: EN166 - EN170
- Supplied With: Microfiber Pouch
Technologies & Standard
PLATINUM ASAF Coating Permanent coating on both sides of the lens gives them a high resistance to scratching and delays the onset of fogging. Certified K & N (EN166) PLATINUM® resists the most aggressive chemicals
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920 - In the case of Bollé Safety Standard Issue, goggles and glasses are subjected to impact tests using projectiles simulating ballistic fragments.
All the tests allow to calculate a V50 corresponding to the speed at which the projectile has a 50% chance to perforate the material. The value of the V50 varies according to the nature of the materials and therefore the colour of the lenses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.