Certified to STANAG 2920 / ANSI Z87.1 / MIL-PRF-32432A / EN166 / EN172, the Bolle RUSH+ Small BSSI (Bollé Safety Standard Issue) Smoke Lens Safety Glasses was specifically designed for narrow faces. Light and with a wide field of view, this model offers a perfect optical quality and unique comfort in all situations.
Smoke Lens - Outdoor Use
- Transmission 13%
- Filters UVA and UVB (99.99%).
- Engineered with the exclusive anti-fog / anti-scratch PLATINUM® coating.
- Small Size designed for narrow faces.
- Polycarbonate Lens - 2 mm, Curve 9
- V50 ballistic resistance - STANAG 2920 : 828 km/h - 230.4 m/s
- Platinum Anti-scratch and Anti-fog coating
- Panoramic field of vision
- Upper protection and single-lens frame
- Non-slip nose bridge
- Co-Injected, Ultra-Flex Temples
- Bi-material for more comfort
- Lens marking: 2C-1.2 1FT KN CE
- Frame Marking: EN166 FT CE STANAG 2920
- Weight: 26 g
- Frame Type: Rimless
- Frame Material: PC / TPR
- Frame Colour: Black Matte
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colour: Smoke
- Ballistic Resistance: STANAG 2920 / ANSI Z87.1 / MIL-PRF-32432A
- Lens Coating: Platinum
- Standards: EN166 - EN172
- Supplied with: Microfiber Pouch
Technologies & Standard
PLATINUM ASAF Coating Permanent coating on both sides of the lens gives them a high resistance to scratching and delays the onset of fogging. Certified K & N (EN166) PLATINUM® resists the most aggressive chemicals
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920 - In the case of Bollé Safety Standard Issue, goggles and glasses are subjected to impact tests using projectiles simulating ballistic fragments.
All the tests allow calculating a V50 corresponding to the speed at which the projectile has a 50% chance to perforate the material. The value of the V50 varies according to the nature of the materials and therefore the colour of the lenses.
MIL-PRF MIL is an evolving American military standard: Mil - PRF - 31013 (1996) and Mil 43511D (2006) were replaced by GL-PD-10-12 (2010), which will then be revised and transformed into MIL-PRF-32432 in 2013.
These military standards specify criteria with which products must comply in terms of eye protection. These criteria concern in particular ballistic protection, optical qualities, product durability, etc.
The MIL standard which is used as a reference standard by many countries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.