Certified to STANAG 2920, EN166, EN172 certified, these Bolle RANGER ballistic protection sunglasses ensure maximum protection in all circumstances. Thanks to its bridge, nylon non-slip temples and lateral ventilation, RANGER provides comfort and protection. BOLLE RANGER is available in Smoke Lens, Red Flash Mirror Lens, and Polarized versions.
Supplied with microfibre pouch and individual soft carry case.
Smoke Lens - Outdoor Use
- Transmission 13%
- Filters UVA and UVB (99.99%).
- Compatible with our exclusive double-sided PLATINUM anti-fog and anti-scratch coating.
- Ballistic polycarbonate lens
- Highly flexible, comfortable nylon frame
- Integrated lateral protection
- Side ventilation
- Non-slip bridge
- Comfortable, non-slip temples
- PLATINUM Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog Coating
- Frame Colour: Black
- Lens marking: 5-3.1 1 FT KN CE
- Frame Marking: EN166 FT CE
- V50 ballistic resistance - Stanag 2920 : 667km/h - 188m/s
- Weight: 28 g
- Lens: Ballistic polycarbonate - 2,2 mm, Curve 8
- Lens coating: PLATINUM Anti-scratch and Anti-fog Coatings
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens colour: Smoke Lens
- Frame Style: Full Frame
- Frame Material: NYLON GRIP
- Frame Colour: Black
- Standards EN166- EN172
- Supplied with: Microfiber Pouch - Case
- Ballistic resistance - STANAG 2920 / ANSI Z87.1-2010 / MIL-PRF-31013
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920 - The ballistic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of Bollé Tactical eyewear. Each lens is subjected to impacts from a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22’’ calibre which can reach up to 275 m/s, 990 km/h. The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
MIL-PRF MIL is an evolving American military standard: Mil - PRF - 31013 (1996) and Mil 43511D (2006) were replaced by GL-PD-10-12 (2010), which will then be revised and transformed into MIL-PRF-32432 in 2013.
These military standards specify criteria with which products must comply in terms of eye protection. These criteria concern in particular ballistic protection, optical qualities, product durability, etc.
The MIL standard is used as a reference standard by many countries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.