Certified to STANAG 2920, EN166, EN172 certified, these Bolle RANGER ballistic protection sunglasses ensure maximum protection in all circumstances. Thanks to its bridge, nylon non-slip temples and lateral ventilation, RANGER provides comfort and protection. BOLLE RANGER is available in Smoke Lens, Red Flash Mirror Lens, and Polarized versions.
Supplied with a microfibre pouch and individual soft carry case.
- Ballistic polycarbonate lens
- Highly flexible, comfortable nylon frame
- Integrated lateral protection
- Side ventilation
- Non-slip bridge
- Comfortable, non-slip temples
- Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog Coating
- Frame Colour: Black
- V50 ballistic resistance - Stanag 2920 : 659 km/h - 183 m/s
- Lens marking: 5-3.1 1 FT CE
- Frame Marking: EN166 FT CE
- Weight: 28 g
- Lens: Ballistic polycarbonate - 2,2 mm, Curve 8
- Lens coating: Anti-scratch and Anti-fog Coatings
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens colour: Polarized Lens
- Frame Style: Full Frame
- Frame Material: NYLON GRIP
- Frame Colour: Black
- Standards EN166- EN172
- Supplied with: Microfiber Pouch - Case
- Ballistic resistance - STANAG 2920 / ANSI Z87.1-2010 / MIL-PRF-31013
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920 - The ballistic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of Bollé Tactical eyewear. Each lens is subjected to impacts from a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22’’ calibre which can reach up to 275 m/s, 990 km/h. The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
MIL-PRF MIL is an evolving American military standard: Mil - PRF - 31013 (1996) and Mil 43511D (2006) were replaced by GL-PD-10-12 (2010), which will then be revised and transformed into MIL-PRF-32432 in 2013.
These military standards specify criteria with which products must comply in terms of eye protection. These criteria concern in particular ballistic protection, optical qualities, product durability, etc.
The MIL standard which is used as a reference standard by many countries.
Polarized Lens - Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality, it offers unbeatable comfort by filtering glare and reflections. Ideal for the maritime environment. Filter 99.99% of UVA/UVB. The polarizing filter contains perfectly aligned crystals, which block horizontally polarized light. Acting like a Venetian blind, it eliminates dazzle and only lets "useful" light pass through. Polarized lenses offer incomparable comfort on the water, and also for outdoor activities, driving and around town.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.