The Contour Metal Safety Glasses provide all the same great benefits of the Contour Safety Glasses, but with the added benefit of spring joints and an integral brow bar. This makes them more comfortable to wear while also providing them with a more secure fit.
The polycarbonate lens design ensures an exceptional field of view of over 180º combined with high-performance anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings as standard.
Supplied with a free microfiber bag.
ESP Lens - Indoor / Outdoor use
ESP, Extra sensory Perception. an innovative coating to reduce dazzle and the harmful effects of blue light. B-ESP filters 70% of blue light, 64% of visible light, and 99.99% of UVA/UVB
- 1 colour, 2 uses - indoor & outdoor.
- Provides good visible transmission (>60%).
- Reduces glare and reflections when moving from a dark to a well-lit environment.
- Filters out noxious blue light.
- Increased Upper Protection
- Adjustable Non-slip bridge
- Non-slip TIPGRIP temples
- 160% FLEX Temples
- Lens marking: 5-1.4 1 FT CE
- Frame Marking: EN166 FT CE
- Supplied with Microfibre pouch
- Lightweight 38g
- Weight: 38 g
- Frame Type: Half Frame
- Frame Material: STAINLESS STEEL/BRASS
- Frame Colour: Grey
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colour: ESP
- Lens Coating: Platinum lite - Anti-scratch and Anti-fog coating
- Standards: EN166 - EN172
- Supplied With: Microfiber Pouch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.