Bolle COBRA COBCONT Safety Spectacles, Contrast Lens
Bolle Cobra Safety Glasses are ultra-purpose glasses with a panoramic visual field. Enveloping and without any visual interference, the Cobra offers 180° panoramic visual field with perfect optical quality.
The glasses have removable temples to allow easy transformation into safety goggles by attaching a foam and strap kit. This means that Cobra is an ultra versatile model.
B-Contrast - Indoor use
A revolutionary coated, gradient lens offering better long term eye comfort. B-Contrast is particularly suited to wearers of safety glasses with clear lenses. B-Contrast filters 99.99% of UVA/UVB up to 400 nm and over 30% of blue light.
- Transmission : 88 %
- Counters the aggression of artificial lighting.
- Reduces eye fatigue providing optimum working comfort and improving contrast and relief.
- Ideal for activity at a static workstation lit using neons, halogens or other sources of blue light that can affect the eyes.
- Wraparound safety glasses with polycarbonate lenses
- Wide field of vision
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coating
- Non-slip nose bridge provides excellent comfort
- Side arms can be removed and replaced with head strap and foam surround (supplied separately) to be used as safety goggles
- Medium-energy impact protection
- Pivoting temples adapt to fit the angle of your face
- B-Contrast lenses for better indoor working comfort
- 99.9% UV protection
- Supplied with neck cord
- Weight: 25g
- Lens marking: 5-1.1/1.4 1 BT CE
- Frame Marking: EN166 FT CE
- Weight: 25 g
- Frame Type: Rimless
- Frame Material: NYLON / PC / TPR
- Frame Colour: Black / Grey
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colour: Contrast
- Lens Coating: Platinum Lite
- Standards:EN166 - EN172
- Supplied with: Adjustable Cord
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.