BlackRock 84301 gloves with a polyurethane-coated palm. These safety gloves are ideal for carpenters, component handling, construction workers, precision works, garden work, refuse collectors, general assembly workers, and lots more.
- A lightweight glove with PU (polyurethane) coated palm and fingers for exceptional dexterity and grip in wet and dry conditions
- Perfect for handling small components and carrying out precision works
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Lightweight PU coating allows greater flexibility, ease of movement and continuous wear
- Breathable knitted back and elasticated wrists for enhanced comfort
- Minimal allergy risks
- Each pair is individually wrapped
- Approved to EN420:1994 & EN388:1994
- Mechanical Hazard rating 188.8.131.52.X
Size Range: 7/XS, 8/M, 9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL
EN 388 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Abrasion resistance||4||Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||1|
|Tear resistance||2||Puncture resistance||1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.